Good afternoon ya'll!

This is officially my first blog post and I am pretty excited to tell you about my first ever TV debut on the PIX11 morning news show. How do I begin to explain the rush of emotions that engulfed me? Just the image of my face on the TV screen scared the crap out of me. Ever since I was a young'n, I pictured myself doing some sort of entertainment or something along the lines of art. I'll admit, taking this journey had it's risks. There is always that slight chance of completely blowing it and freezing up, or making it work by going with the flow. By the grace of God, I surprised myself by doing  well despite the minor slip ups due to my nervousness. Going into the studios of PIX11 was dreamy, as if I didn't fully wake up from my dream. Then again, the night before I got 2+ hours of sleep (thanks to my anxiety/excitement). I have to give praise and thanks to my amazing employers & team at Couponology.com: My bosses JR, JD, Aida & Marina and my co-workers Tom, Liz & Eva (a.k.a my bros). If it wasn't for their love, encouragement, and support I probably would've crumbled under the pressure. They kept on telling me I was going to do just fine as long as I kept on smiling. Truthfully, it's one of the best pieces of advice I have been giving because it makes a difference DAILY.
New Yorkers know first hand how fast paced our lives could be. If you've ever entered Times Square, you know you're going to see so many individuals with scowls on their faces. Taking the time out to just do something as simple as giving a compliment with a smile, can bring the person back down to earth. Spread the love, it doesn't hurt.

Here's the video from the show:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About