Dream Steam Toner Tab Review





Very Efficent Post-Shower Rinse

By krystalpistolet from New York on 1/7/2013

 

4out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Guilty Pleasure

Pros: Mositurizing, Absorbent, Soothing, Clairfying

Cons: Pungent, Smells a little funny

Best Uses: Post-shower Rinse, Toner

Upon giving myself a facial yesterday with Mask of Magnaminty, I took the advice from the Lush girl and paired it off with the Dream Steam toner tab. Here are the steps:

1. Boil some water until it begins to steam.

2. Transfer the boiling water to a bowl that fits the circumference of your face (more or less).

3. Find some where comfy to sit in an upright position.

4. Drop the tab in the water and hover your face over the bowl with a towel draped over your head & bowl so the steam doesn't escape.

5. Close your eyes, relax and breathe in the aromas!

At first, the smell of roses was VERY off. It almost smelled like they were soaked in some type of medicinal fluid but as the steam began to cool down so did the aroma. It was much more soothing and alot more pleasant to breathe in. Not to mention how lovely it made my skin feel after washing off the mask. My skin was super calm, hydrated and toned. It even gave me a cute little flush of color ^_^

Then I had this spark of genius as I was about to dump this precious elixir into the sink. I read on the website that you can store the liquid in a spray bottle and refrigerate to double as a facial toner. Well, I didn't have a spray bottle handy ANNND I didn't want to just throw it away without putting it to good use. Then it came to me: USE THIS AS A TONER RINSE AFTER YOU SHOWER! Just scoop the water in your hands, and apply it as you would a lotion. Pour the remainder on your back in the shower until it's all gone. Essentially it should give the same benefits just like a face toner does, only on your body right? Well, IT WORKED BETTER THAN I THOUGHT! I let my skin air dry and VOILA it resulted in smooth, silky, toned skin. Get this, I didn't have to use my massage bar after because it was also MOISTURIZING. To seal the deal, it's Day 2 (evening) and I'm still a Silky Senorita! ;)

(legalese)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About